Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. At Humenik Funeral Chapel we take care of your family the same way we would take care of ours. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and quality of service. Let us show you what separates us from the others:
• We are conveniently located 2 miles east of Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 1 mile east of I-71, 1 mile south of I-480, and 2 blocks south of Holy Cross Cemetery.
• We have the largest viewing room in the area which has 2 - 55” high-definition flat screen TVs that we can play DVD tributes on.
• With the New addition to our parking lot, we now have room for up to 200 cars. You will never have to worry about finding a spot.
• If you have a bereavement meal in mind for after the cemetery, we can cater up to 160 people.
• Our Funeral Home, which was built in 2000, is a modern single level ADA compliant facility. NO WALKING DOWN STEPS!!
• We are experts in Military Funerals and Veteran Benefits. Members of our staff are part of the local American Legion and VFW. We even have a Department of Defense Authorized Military Funeral Honors provider on staff.
• To show our appreciation for veterans we fly flags in front of our facility for the branch of military and war the deceased veteran was involved in.
• Check out our Awards page to see what the community thinks about us.
Our Funeral Home proudly serves the Brook Park Community & surrounding communities:
Cleveland, Berea, Brooklyn, Middleburg Heights, Parma, Parma Heights,
Fairview Park, North Olmsted and Olmsted Falls.